Our opinions are ever-changing, and a review we write in the heat of the moment may not feel accurate after some reflection. It's easy to get really angry when you feel let down by a business, but it's important to remember that a bad only review can really harm a business' reputation.
In other circumstances, it could be a review you feel is too positive that you wish to edit. For example, perhaps on your first visit to a local shop, you receive excellent service, but return the week later only to find the sales assistants disinterested and unhelpful.
Whatever the case, your review matters. Other customers will look to it to gauge the true performance of a business, so it's essential that its a fair representation.
If you think you might want to edit your review to improve its accuracy, simply follow the steps below.
1. Sign into your Gmail account.
2. Head to https://maps.google.com.
3. Click on the three dashes to the left of the search bar.
4. Navigate to 'Your contributions'.
5. Click on the 'REVIEWS' tab.
6. Click on the three dots to the right of the review you wish to edit or delete.
7. Click 'Edit review' or 'Delete review' depending on which action you wish to perform. (If editing your review, be sure to click the 'Post' button once completed).
TIP: Your review can never be too detailed! Quality reviews can really help other customers make informed decisions, saving them time, disappointment and money. If you've left a review recently you think you could've made better, now's the time to change it!